|Due to my Japanese pizza page, I get a lot of pizza-related traffic. Therefore I've decided to gather some pizza-related info. Maybe I'll put together a proper pizza site someday.
Today, I ran into Forno Bravo where they sell wood-fired brickpizza ovens and claim to offer The World's Finest Pizza Ovens.
Basically, they claim to offer:
I take it back, they claim their "casa" ovens really are for the home. However I think you need to be a serious pizza lover to put one of these in your home! They also sell massive commercial ovens -- up to 6 feet wide! I'm afraid to look but I don't think they're cheap...
- 1. High-Tech Refractory Materials for great Oven Performance
- 2. The World's fastest heat up time
- 3. Great heat retention
- 4. A Complete Line of Oven Types and Sizes including their Casa, Premio and Artigiano lines. (I don't think any of these are for home-use.)
- 5. Italy's Most Popular Oven
- 6. Breakthrough Price/Performance
- 7. "Real" Refractory Vent Assembly (whatever that means)
- 8. Great Oven Tool Set with Every Oven
- 9. Forno Bravo Cooking - recipes and what not
- 10. They Love Brick Ovens
I notice they have some competitors -- Woodstone and Earthstone. Maybe I'll add more info about them later...